Monday, February 10, 2014

Wonder thoughts

     I've been doing whatever it takes to keep Bailey alive, as most people know.  I bought her a mid weight blanket-which has kept her snuggly warm and gone through and gotten her so much and modified her diet to keep her at weight gain.  She's taken the deworming in stride, so she's not worm infested.  Stood like a lady for her feet trim, so yes next step is the vet.  Rabies, Coggins, teeth and a Preg check.  I do have to go over and get some pictures of Drifter to compare from her take in pictures to how she looks for Aunt Lisa now.  

     She's been letting me love on her and I actually started trying treats with her.  At first she didn't really understand what I was giving her but then she realized it was tasty.  She loves the one Apple ones I picked up before that Heidi's not exactly thrilled with.  Heidi will still eat them but not her favorite thing to eat.  
     Well today's going to turn bad, I have to go to Nestle.  It sucks but it's a paying job.  Right now I'm at my out of pocket max between the bloodwork, the ultrasound, and then the ultrasound guided biopsy- it's satisfied!  So any more bloodwork I need done before I leave Nestle I won't have to pay for.  Good thing there!  I swear up and down it's Nestle's fault that I got so screwed up in the first place.  Truthfully probably not but it just feels so good to blame someone!  At least I'll have some good company for these couple of nights that I have to work.  Though I'd still rather have a different job soon, I am waiting my time.  Good things comes to those that wait, right??    

No comments:

Post a Comment