Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dreaming again


     I was chatting tonight with Kylie.  I didn't realize she was back to selling Amber again.  I've ridden Amber, she's a great mare.  I wish I could afford to buy or even if Ky would let me free lease her and then do a full board for her at Tamarack and use her for lessons.  I'd be afraid though to a point of it seems like every time I get another horse I end up not doing everything I can for them.  Or it feels that way.  I still miss Jasmine and Phoenix.  Mentally I still know I did but the part of having a steady eddy horse that I know, knows it's stuff.  



     Amber is just a really good mare, I know Kylie put the thought into selling her and I do trust her judgement. Just hard to see a good mare go someplace else.  A mare that Aunt Lisa or I or both could take lessons on, she'd be a good mare to do that with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment