Saturday, February 22, 2014

Good Day!

     Had a GLORIOUS day today with Heidi.  A few things pop up that it'll be slow for a week or so.  But we rode out really well and we got a bath today. 








      I rechecked her back for the saddle and apparently it was too wide-again- for her.  So when I go back up Monday I'll either have to put the half pad in or drop it down a size to the 2XW bar.  I'm glad!  She's getting fitter and she's content.  All is well!  I'm a bit tired or else I'd type up more.  I've been working on stealing pictures to print to send to Grandma.  I got the new camera so I took a bunch of pictures I'm pulling some off Uncle Jim's blog as well to print because I got a coupon for 100 bonus 4" x 6" 1-hour prints.  Well I'll go back to pulled pictures tomorrow.  Tired!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment