Saturday, January 25, 2014

Middle of the Deep freeze

     I am hoping tomorrow is as warm as they say it will be.  I'm really eager and ready to go over and see Heidi.  I don't care if it's just letting her loose in the arena and sitting there with her for a little while.  Seeing Bailey every day has helped but she hasn't developed a loving bond with me that Heidi has.  The bonding process takes time and effort- neither of which I have had to spend yet with Bailey.  It would be much easier to work with both if Heidi was home or Bailey was at Tamarack.  Tomorrow is a fresh start to the day and we'll see where it takes us.   
     I miss the fun person that could take the cold that I used to be!  After these last couple of days of hiding, I just looked back and said, 'what happened? I used to enjoy this kind of weather'.  I think Kentucky has made me a bit of a pansy when it comes to the cold!  Makes me giggle quite a bit the more I think of it.  I can't wait to see Sandy again and this way I can bring some print outs for her to see of Bailey and the one of her and Spencer that I have on my wall.  
     I am hoping with adding Neil and Iria as steels to my barn and if I add Natalie's daughter as well since I don't have Penelope anymore.  I miss Penelope but I know Rachel does love her as well.  Hopefully this little doe can hold up to the standards that Miss Penelope did.  Pen-pen was the last of Rafik that I had.  
     Tomorrow will be a good day, I can't wait for tomorrow to spring many plans and hopes to a wonderful day before going back for 4 straight days of torture to a hopefully good 5 days off.       

1 comment: