Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Heidi snow day





     Had to go see my big baby girl today.  I really need to bring her home.  I don't see her enough at all.  I know she's well taken care of up there but I still miss her terribly.  Her board is paid up through the end of February so I have through then at the earliest to decide.  I may not be able to afford to keep her on boarding when I get a new job.  
     Marley of coarse HATED to be separated from Heidi. Misty has gone down to the bottom barn to be with Fortune since the other girls chase Fortune off from their herd so Fortune and Misty can be buddies together.  That's two of Marley's 'girlfriends'.  So he won't leave Heidi now.  I do feel kind of bad for him if I do take Heidi away.  I've really liked being there, it's my calm away from everything else.  I'll see what happens.  I do need to just wait things out and see what happens.  Need to get and start my new job and see how that goes.  
     I went ahead and ordered a blanket for Bailey.  It looks identical to Heidi's except it's pink.  I've decided to go with a pink/blue color scheme for Bailey.  I think, for the time being Bailey's going to stay here with me.  I'd rather, I'd be more comfortable keeping her here for the duration of the spring and bring Heidi home to that, so she'd have a friend.  I just worry about the two not liking each other.  I think they'll be fine though.  Well off to bed.  I'm hoping I can slip into the dentist office tomorrow and get this tooth yanked.


No comments:

Post a Comment