Sunday, January 26, 2014

Long road ahead

     It's been a long road to get to where I am and still a long way to go to get where I want to go.  So many things.  My weight is still a sore spot for me to continue to deal with.  I am not happy with it, but hopefully I will get a job at Masco, and then I can eventually work to the point of joining a gym.  Spend a couple mornings a week at a gym on an elliptical or something simliar to log some more miles.  Eventually I'd like to get to swimming more as the stress I'll be adding to my foot will be incredibly painful.  It'll still be a few more years before I finally break down and get some more work done on my foot.  
     My weight has stayed high holding closer to 270.  I made a promise to myself to a 30 x 30.  Lose 30 pounds by the time I'm 30 years old.  I need to be at 240 or less by the end of August.  I have to get my mind set and wrapped around it.  I know next weekend's Super Bowl "party" won't help at all in the slightest but I'll deal with that as the time comes. I do see this as a wake up call I need to stay and get lighter for my own health, it'll greatly help my foot as well.  
     After spending most of the afternoon up with Miss Heidi and Sandy, I was so relaxed.  It's also so warm right now, my room is toasty still!!  Ayden's been acting strange lately and I'm curious as to what has happened.  Tonight, like last night and the night before, he's slept in his crate.  He usually just sleeps on the bed with Jess.  What the heck?!  It doesn't bother me that he's been sleeping in there it's just strange.  
     Anyway a few Heidi pictures as I get ready for bed now.  4 days of pure Nestle torture and then 5 beautiful days off!






No comments:

Post a Comment