Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life is a Ride

     Sunday really was a ride.  I wish I had, had more time while I was out and about for the day.  I had to sleep some today though.  I ran out, fed Bailey and brushed her some, then took off to go meet Catherine in Lexington and return the shirts I bought for Jess for Christmas as they were the wrong size.  Brought home a pair of steels. I drove by and blew Heidi a kiss from the road, I didn't have time to stop for real but Wednesday I'll be heading over there, dressed up all snuggly warm just to see her and get January board paid.  I've only got little over two weeks to then turn around and get February's paid but I'll figure it out.  I'll have to.  Later today is the plant wide meeting at the High School.  I don't really want to go but it's mandatory.    Anyway, stopped by Aunt Lisa's, helped dad butcher up two bunnies.  Then RUN home fast as possible, and with Jessica's help got the bunnies fed, watered and gave them their hay and gave Bailey her supper.  Got a couple quick pictures of the two new babies.  

     I know the little buck's picture isn't the best.  The doe's just got the nicest body and I needed a steel buck BADLY.  I'd have liked to have more ticking on him but body type is there and so aren't the bloodlines.  Besides, he may shed into a nicer coat later on.  Well it is time to go to bed, stupid arse meeting to get up early for.  I have to at least get Bailey fed before the meeting.  I can't wait to play with the horses soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment