Thursday, July 31, 2014

I did it!

     Well I guess now the hunt for an apartment in Winchester is on.  I googled and found one in Winchester.  Going to go check it out on a day off in the coming weeks.  $500, everything included pets up to 35 pounds.  Hopefully I can talk them into going up to 40#'s since Aussie's go up to 40#, if not I'll have to look into a Miniature Aussie.  Either way, I know I want an Aussie and Speedle will be coming to live inside with me until he passes away as well.  Now what to do with the last remaining 8 rabbits that I'll have.  Not completely sure but hopefully I can put them up either at the barn(I'll be moving Heidi back to Tamarack) or I'll have to ask aunt Lisa, if I can put them there, under the notion that I will be out every night to take care of them.  I'm going to put them all onto self feeders but I like to check the water bottles daily.  I've also got to start bleaching them, get them clean again.  I've already got the two cage sets that I'll be moving.  The big 4 hole ones that dad and I built and the duel 30 x 30's.  
     The two bucks will live in the bottom two cages- that'll be a blue, Archie, and a gray, Zachary, and I'll have 6 does- Natalie, Connie, Raven, Hermione, Iria and Emily.  That'll leave two empty holes for when and if I ever go back into breeding and showing them.  Maybe they'll just get old with me and die, I don't know yet.  I want to see where this leads me. 
     I'm trying to plan ahead, trying to see what I can do and where I can go with this.  August is my planning month, see what my paychecks will be like and then between September and October get everything rolling.  Get things back in place.  Heidi will most likely be first, she'll have to go back out onto Pasture board at first, or see what I can work out a plan with Perry to move her onto full and leave her there.  She's kind of miserable at this point by herself but she does like going in and out at free will to graze and she picked up the Spirulina wafers happily, so maybe it's all helping.  
     Well it's off to start the last three days of Nestle.  I'm very happy about this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment