Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lost

     I thought some more about Perry's offer and realized it still doesn't help me.  I need to move her home.  I really do.  I know the half price board is awesome and everything but not being able to see her will not help me at all.  Since I'll still be driving halfway to Lexington to see her.  Maybe Perry will reconsider and let me take Misty.  I'd hate to have to find Heidi some kind of new friend.  I will do it if I have to but pull her home, gives me the time to build up a little extra money and get a little car and get rid of some more rabbits.  I really need to do that.  Then get myself back to school  I still need to get a hold of ACC and SUNY Cobleskill and get my transcripts.  I'm going to keep applying to the several vet's offices, eventually, hopefully, someone will need help and take the chance on me.  They do, then I can go to school with the backing of whatever Vet's office I am working for and continue my education as well.   
     I'm hoping I can get Brent to take a bunch of these rabbits, just get rid of them literally.  He'll be here Wednesday night after I get home from work.  I'm messaging Lonnie Harper see if he's interested in the Chins.  I'll see if he'll trade me a gray buck and I'll also message Kevin Hooper to see if Kevin would trade me a gray buck for my Chin buck.  Right now I just need the decent stock that can help carry me beyond what I've got here.  I'm hoping, really hoping to get a nice gray buck baby out of Iria that will be a Chin carrier.  Raise it up to cross to my chin does to add the body type into the line.  I want to keep less than 10 rabbits.  A message as been sent to Lonnie and he usually keeps in touch with Kevin Hooper.  So hopefully that will work out in the long run, it'll mean losing Eliot but it'll be for the best.  I have his daughter, Hermione, and his niece, Fiona.  Fiona and Iria are both bred to him so that should help get me a few nice babies to raise up.  I'm going to cull hard on both litters for mismarks so they don't raise anywhere near as many babies and hopefully they do a good job raising their babies.  
     Still hoping for the opportunity to get a dog.  I tossed the idea back and forth about getting a Mini Aussie instead of a full size.  But my heart's still set on a full size since they still aren't that big either.  40-50 pounds I can handle.  I'm a long ways away from getting a dog.  Need a better job so I have time to train and work with it.  Red merle Aussie is still on my radar, it's just set back farther right now.  
     Well thankfully it's bed time.  I'll be able to sit and chat with Sandy tomorrow and kind of banter ideas off of her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment