Friday, July 25, 2014

Can't wait

     I still think I might be making a mistake bringing Heidi home.  But I need to cut some kind of costs down and with the hours I'm working I just couldn't do it.  Plus some nights when I get home from work all I want to do is go hug her neck and get some kisses.  Hopefully soon I won't have to deal with Nestle.  
     I can't help but get anxious.  I really hope I get and can take the job at Boonesboro.  Three days of Nestle that I have to struggle and drag myself through before I can get the chance.  I don't typically interview well, so I'm going to give it my best shot.  I'm ready to start over job wise and I'm ready to give it my all.  I can barely give Nestle my time.  I certainly don't give it anything else.  I'm eager I'm ready.
     I wanted to get one last ride in at Tamarack but it was too hot, well I was too hot by the time I got to the barn.  Sold a few rabbits first and then went out so I gave goofy girl a bath. At least she's really clean.  




     Soon, I'm hoping, praying and pleading that I can take this job and grow with it.  Turn it into a Career.  I'm 30 years old and something finally did give.  I'm very thankful for everything that has happened so far.  I still hate the idea of leaving Sandy behind.  she's been the best friend I haven't had in a long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment