Saturday, July 5, 2014

Letting Go

     Today was a step in the right direction.  Drifter found herself a new home.  Thankfully the child's father is a farrier so he's getting her feet going back into the right direction plus he was quite happy to finally find a good quiet horse for his 10 year old to ride.  He'd bought a few already and found them to not be what they were sold as.  So sweet pea girl has found a home.  It'll be a long time before I do anymore rescue's.  I really don't intend to do anymore.  I'm going to have dad mow the pasture down when he gets the chance and then leave it.  I'm going to fight some more and do what I can to keep Heidi where she is until I get to move her to a different boarding barn.  
     I'm going to call the one boarding barn back tomorrow and try to check it out Monday.  They breed warmbloods and she does do some training and what not there.  Everything she has is larger sized so a small draft should fit right in.  
     I almost sold a few bunnies today.  Got someone to call back tomorrow to see what he's interested in.  Hopefully I can soon get these guys sold.  
     I'm quite content.  Allen and I are sitting here watching TombRaider.  Tomorrow, Grandma will be here with Nell.  Then last day off for my mini vacation will be to go up and see Heidi and check out that other barn!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment