Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wore, yet excited

     So much stuff and so little time!  I know over the coarse of the last few days at work, all I've done is managed to make my supervisor mad.  Of coarse it doesn't help when he needs a class in psychology as well.  I've been short tempered due to some back pain and yesterday I called out of work even though I know it hurt them badly.  Back was okay and I think part of it was the work boots.  It is really time to move on though.
     I Will be moving on from Nestle now though!  I'll be starting at Boonesboro Animal Clinic Monday, doing a training day tomorrow before going back for my last three days at Nestle.  I'm beyond very excited.  It's been an answer to my prayers.  Heidi's home for now.  Hopefully with the new job I'll be able to work with her every evening that isn't raining and get her moved into a new boarding barn.  
     I feel completely terrible bringing Heidi home, she misses her companions but I'm hoping that eventually I'll have her at another safe boarding barn and she'll be happy and comfortable once again.  I really want to be able to see her way more often, Tamarack is still a bit too far out of the way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment