Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mental Redirection

     I've done quite a bit of mental musing through everything that's been going on.  Especially after Cathryn and Boo told me to go back to school- repeatedly- at Breyerfest.  I've got 2 weeks left now until Heidi comes home, and if what Sandy was telling me today, Misty will be coming along with her as her companion.  Perry already knows Misty only has a few years left.  Now hopefully I can get the day shift job, at least one of them, that I have bid on so I can go back to school at night and if I do get the line 5, I also have weekends that I can go back to school.  I can always keep Heidi home for a while especially if I have only a couple years with Misty here as her companion before I have to really worry about much of anything.  I'll keep slowly working on her training but hopefully at the same time go back to school for a Vet tech certificate.  
     I have several rabbits that I'm going to get rid of.  Less than 10 is right now the goal.  Sadly this time Eliot did make the cut list in favor of trading him towards a nice gray buck.  The gray buck can multipurpose with the chin does for chin carriers and with the steel does for gray and steel offspring.  I'll be keeping Archie since I can produce blues out of a vast majority of my steel does.  Last buck cage will be for Speedle.  
     I had such a wonderful day today up at the barn.  I just tacked up and we meandered around.  We did quite a few neat things and I would have tried the pool had I thought Heidi wouldn't have destroyed it.  But I think obstacle trail rides would be way more suited for her.  So I'm going to shoot to sell my Wintec and buy an aussie.  As much as I want to do a bazillion things it always comes down to money.  Thankfully I won't have to buy Heidi a friend with Misty coming.  Now to continue to teach her to neck rein.  



No comments:

Post a Comment