Monday, August 4, 2014

Onwards and Upwards

     The new job was seriously not a step back, it's been a blessing.  The last three days of Nestle weren't bad at all though.  If only Nestle hadn't gotten bad, I could have stayed but I am seriously thankful to have moved on like I have.  While I'm dealing with all small animal in there, it's really not too bad. I can learn plenty of new things and continue to move up.  I hope it continues to stay as informative as it has been.  
     I've gone and done a bunny swap.  I know Eliot was one I had never intended to EVER sell, but I swapped him for a nice gray jr buck.  Now to think of names for these two guys.  I got him and a steel jr buck- who is also phenomenal.  That does put me a touch over what I wanted to have.  Of coarse keeping Marcie also puts me high on the number.  So maybe keep the three bucks.  Archie, Zachary the Gray and Steel boy.  
     It's been wonderful being this relaxed.  I've been able to spend time with Heidi, spend some time with my bunnies it's been completely thrilling for me.  It's been so relaxing.  I have time to do so much outside of work it's crazy.  Sunday I finally went into a shoe store and bought an actual real good pair of sneakers for work- all my steel toes are now gone.  My feet and legs are actually feeling pretty good after being on them today.  
     I've got my eyes out for my puppy now.  Time to get that ball rolling.  Heidi, my puppy and a small herd of Dutch rabbits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment