Thursday, July 24, 2014

Forward

     I FINALLY got up to see Heidi today,  I'm way beyond exhausted so this won't be long but Sandy and I are both certain that Misty won't be coming home with Heidi, so I'm just bringing Heidi home alone.  I'll have to get a hold of the Warmblood farm to possibly bring her there eventually.  For the meantime she'll have to stay here by herself.  It'll be good though, she needs a little quiet her time. 
     Though on a good positive note- I have a job interview with Boonesboro Veterinary clinic.  That made my day. So now I'm praying to god I get and can take this job.  I'm so sore and over exhausted from Nestle that I fear I'll never get rested back up. 
     I'll miss Sandy at the barn and all the extra time I had to stop and visit Aunt Lisa but- a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.  Save up some money, if I get the assistant job at the vets office I can hopefully go back to school and get my tech certificate.  Happy Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment