Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fantastic day

     Yesterday was just awesome.  Short on sleep so I was a little groggy most of the day, and over heating because even the water fountains at the horse park weren't very cold.  I should have, in hindsight, gotten a few bottles and froze them with water about halfway so I'd have had cold drink most of the day.  I think my favorite part was the jousting.  It looks like so much fun, not something in the end I would have done but still looked like fun!  The one guy- so gorgeous.  I'm not usually a fan of long hair on a guy, but some guys can wear it good- he was one of them.  What a HUNK.  If someone had been around that could have, I would have had my picture taken with him and his steed Phantom.  

     How can you go wrong?  Good looking man, good looking horse.  Who can go wrong?  Maybe it's time that I actually did go and look around at guys that are a little more attainable than one that travels and shows.  I don't even remember his name, just that he's from Ontario, Canada.  But couldn't help to want to drool over him.  
     Breyerfest was much more fun with the larger group of people.  Little harder to keep track of everyone but that's what cell phones were for!  Hopefully next year on top of the 7 we had this year we can get cousin Jennifer and her three girls, Natalie, Bella and Lily and cousin Mickie(Logan's mom).  Sadly there is no group photo of us.  We should have gotten one somewhere along the line but we didn't.  I seriously overheated and dehydrated some, the water wasn't cold in the fountains and to buy another bottle was $3.  They could get the ridiculous prices easily.  Learned from it this year, I don't recall staying that long the last time I went, 2 years ago.  
     Multiple times Aunt Cathryn kept telling me I needed to go back to school and get a better job.  I'm seriously trying to get a different job as it stands so I can go back to school nights or weekends or both.  I'm trying.  I really do though.  I'd love to have a dayshift job, go to school at night.  Might mean being overly tired or what not at work but Nestle doesn't care for it's employees so why should we care about our work?  I had half a mind to call in 'sick' today but I'm training someone so there's extra on top of keeping my occurrences down so I can get one of the day shift jobs I bid on.  It's kind of exciting to do it.  I'm ready to get out of here and get a better life than the one I currently have.  It's time to better myself.  I'm looking at a serious rabbit herd decrease to under 10. I'll think on it more tonight as I'm trying to kill time to 1 am when I get to come home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment