Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Friends

     I had a very short ride today on Heidi.  It was good, we started doing some work on neck reining.  I did get a lot done today though.  I had a good ride yesterday on Heidi, a short ride learning training ride today, then home to get the lawn mowed, Then ate dinner, and went back outside to spray the fence line down to kill those weeds.  I did sneak a short half mile bike ride in.  I have to make more of a habit of doing so more often.  It was a nice bike ride.  We aren't in the best of places to be out bike riding.  So long as I keep my attention on the road and keep my ears open for traffic I should be alright.  
     I'm kind of tired. I think I did do what I could to catch up on everything today.  I've gotten so much done. I'm starting to look at colleges again I'm hoping to get one of those Day shift jobs or even do online college again.  I first have to see if I can get a copy of my transcripts from both ACC and SUNY Cobleskill and a copy of my diploma from ACC.  
     Thinking a part way to my friends.  I'm going to really miss Sandy when I leave Tamarack, since I have no real close friends anyway.  I have since stopped counting Kylie, Rachel and Michelle as close friends.  Kylie barely talks to me anyway, just when I start the conversation.  Michelle and I barely talk but we hadn't in so long it's not unusual for the two of us to not talk.  Rachel's the same way.  She'll tell me something and then wait long enough so goes back on what she says and now with her dating John I'm a complete after thought because I'm not there and I don't trust John.  Not to mention when she sits there and drones on and on about this or that with him I just get completely disinterested because she had said she wouldn't do that but still does.  So, sadly, I haven't missed talking to her in a long time.  Every now and then I chat for a couple minutes with her on Facebook but I don't miss it.  
     Time for me to go to bed and hope in the morning I have the time to do plenty of other things before I go to work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment