Friday, March 29, 2013

Rambling

     Well I've had a few things going on and off my mind the last day or two.  I've decided fully that I'm going to move a couple of my Dutch brood does out and leave some extra empty room for some torts.  I'm moving Zoey my black doe and probably a couple of my blue does.  Leo's actually looking really, really good!  Leo will be going to KY Cup.  I've gotten my list of bunnies ready for KY Cup narrowed down to Penelope, Natalie, Connie, Zoey, Rachel, Dalton, and Leo- so it's not much.  Raf and Marcie are both opening in coat now and I doubt they'll be ready in 2 weeks for a show! 
     Horses are doing as good as can be expected.  They're shedding like CRAZY.  Phoenix is still thin and neither one will even remotely TOUCH the hay.  At least Phoenix is still putting on weight, I think the Fat Cat is doing a phenomenal job on everything with him.  I'm hoping with some extra time tomorrow I'll be able to seed the fields- at least some of it.  I'll get some more seed soon, I just have to wait and see how everything pans out paycheck wise. 
     Right now Ayden's on my bed sleeping and I need to take some Benadryl and go to sleep myself.  It's late and tomorrow dad and Allen are going to finish the bathroom-THANKFULLY- I can't wait to take a shower in my own bathroom.  I just keep thinking of the Clorox commercial "For Life's Bleachable Moments" since my bathroom will need a good bleach down from where everything backed up thanks to the screwdriver. 
     Bunnies are doing good, I had out Legacy's two babies- such little cuties.  I had Marie and Pip out and they're with a blue doe baby from the Becky x Leo litter that's probably going to end up staying around and I'll be moving her momma I might have to use her to see how Leo and Raf's bloodlines cross with each other. 
     I do have plenty of plans to spend this coming week off on the crappy days job searching.  I do plan to have a few Resumes and applications out before I return back to Nestle.  I do want to get into a more scientific or agricultural job.  It'll be hard to find a job that pays as well as Nestle but it's out there, I know it is.  That and I might start putting together a portfolio as well, first have to get some permissions from folks.  
     Definitely bed time, I really need some sleep.  Got up early to meet Jessie, Michal came to pick up the others while I was out meeting Jessie.  Then home to get TONS of stuff done by the time people got here.  Jess was the first around 4:30, Allen and Sheri about 9ish . . . I think.  I am wore out.  My brain is failing to function. 

No comments:

Post a Comment