Sunday, March 17, 2013

Getting ready for the nasty storm!

     Well I put the horses on the other side of the road, they were refusing to eat the Montgomery hay at all and I'm out of the clover mix.  I don't want to risk either ponies bellys on my pasture, so I put them out across the road.  I figured it was safer to let them forage for grass until I can find some more GOOD quality hay that they'll eat!
 
     Well I heard that we have our first BIG storm rolling in, protentially severe Thunderstorms/ Tornado's etc.  So I went down to Morehead today since I know their Walmart has the tag making machine. 
My name, phone number and their names are on their tags, Phoenix's even says "Meds Needed"
     While I hated getting that big of a tag for Phoenix, I wasn't going to give him a little pink heart either.   When I'm back up in NY over the summer I'll get a couple better ones made at Walkers for these guys, get some on their bridles and all of their halters.  This way if I actually do make the full move to board Heidi this coming winter, her stuff will have tags on it- every halter(I think I'm at 3 for her), every bridle(that'd be two of them!) and every lead rope-Also two of them!  It'll be a LOT of tags but it'll be worth it in the long run.
     No bunny update as of right now- Bunny show coming this weekend!!!  Still working on the show bound list.  Connie, Raf, Natalie, Marcie, Leo, 5 blue Juniors, possibly Bethany, Tigger and Zoey as well.  I bring that many though, I'll probably only entering one show only! 

No comments:

Post a Comment