Saturday, March 9, 2013

Very sleepy

Well I have to say, I'm very very tired now.  Late night at work, coupled with Pheonix being down all afternoon and I couldn't leave work to come home and help him.  I clocked out at 1:30 am, got home about 2 am, walked around the dark feild with a flashlight and gave Phoenix some stuff to get him up and moving.  He's still standing up when I went out and looked, but no garuntees completely yet.  I think the hay is to blame here.  There's something odd or off with that hay.  It doesn't seem to bother Heidi, or my younger rabbits but boy it seems to do something with my older rabbits and with Pheonix.  The sheep at Aunt Lisa's just plum didn't like it either.   I really don't know, so I guess I'll be spending my Sunday going and getting hay, something that is better quality than Montgomery's hay.  I'm super tired, but at least Phoenix is back up.  Tomorrow He'll get his breakfast and go out into the other feild to eat some grass while I go get hay. 
Now I'm to a point of crossing my fingers that the rest of everything can go smoothly.  I've got my weight back up over 250 which I've been trying to avoid and now I'm going to have to figure out how to get it back down.  One thing at a time, one thing at a time.
They should be redoing my bathroom starting next Thursday, so on my day off Wednesday I have to clear out the bathroom, plus the bookshelves outside the bathroom, then I have to clear out the bookshelf in my room that's against the bathroom wall because he needs to get into the water lines in the wall.  Uhhhggggg.  What a pain in my butt.  Of coarse I'm hoping someone helps me move all this stuff, cause that's a lot of stuff!  If not, dad won't have a computer for the few days they are doing this, cause its all going into that room!  Weither he likes it or not.  I'm just hoping he doesn't take the full 3 days like he thinks.  Get it done and over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment