Saturday, March 16, 2013

Seriously strange

     Been in a seriously odd mental state as of lately.  It all seemed to start when I put my stuffed animals back on my bed.  I fear it has something to do with them, and after talking to Marie, I think it might, I'm going to try kicking them off the bed tonight and see where it goes.  I mean I actually thought about keeping Heidi as a pasture ornament, giving up riding, giving up raising my rabbits-EVERYTHING and starting fresh with something else!  I sat out in the pasture for half an hour after walking the fence-checking for breaks in it- and just marveled at the two searching for any of the green grass that has come up.  I'll start dragging my feild hopefully tomorrow, I've got spots to seed in the Roark's feild tomorrow as well as clean out the last corner of the barn, clean rabbit trays. 
     They're still working on the bathroom, and the contractor lost his help- he never showed- so now he's going to work all weekend to make sure the bathroom is finished.  I've got more stuff to do tomorrow than is going to be physically possible but I've gotta try!  So much other stuff to do too that this isn't even funny anymore.  I do really want to give up.  Maybe I'll pick up a lotto ticket just for the heck of it and see what I can do.  Even if I get enough to pay off my student loans I'd be happy. 
     I'm not going to even have Phoenix's saddle together and ready when Kylie comes, yet another bill has popped up that's going to keep me from ordering the gullet kit.  I guess that's okay as he's no where near ready enough to be ridden yet anyway.  I'll start working him on the ground to build back up some of his muscle.  It'll take me a couple more paychecks to order the gullet kit.  Unless I get the few rabbits actually sold, that I need to get sold, at the show.  Hopefully they do sell, frees up some much needed Jr cages.  I've got a total of 4 or 5 tort does coming in so hopefully that will set me on torts for a while, Colby's sister, Colby's daughter, 2 Colby granddaughters, and an unrelated doe.  I think my torts will be good for a little while!! 
     Anyway, time for work, I hope it goes by fast.  Too much to do and less time to do it in, in reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment