Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pre work update

      Saturday, before the nasty storm of today/Sunday I was up and even though I had tweeked my back a little Friday night at work I figured to push and see how far I could go before it became intolerable.  Trotting was it, it about killed me.  So I un-tacked Heidi in the arena, Sandy brought Spencer in and I had one camera, Sandy the other and we let the two run.  I did do a little bending with Spencer and it did make me want a TB.  He's actually still a really good boy.  If the weather will clear up I can continue to work on him.  He needs to stop walking all over people and to stand for his feet to be cleaned.  That shouldn't be too hard.  The harder task will be getting him into shape.  I have a few idea's of helping to teach him to bend and work a little bit better.  











      Heidi's just in really good shape now, I need to be in much better shape myself now.  My back feels much better again.  The ankle popping is directly related to the toe being a pain.  It does that in the winter so for the time being I just have to deal with it.  
     I did spend a little extra time with Bailey and while I really do love her, I really do want to find her a good home. 
      If I could get another job and be able to afford to keep her I would.  She's small but she's a cutie patootie.  I've got her back to eating more hay again, I had to cut her grain back.  She's still a bit thin but the rest will come as the pasture comes in. I still have to get her shots but right now I'm holding a paycheck behind and I have to get my bills all caught up-again.  Then once I get them all caught up I'll get Bailey caught up.  Hopefully by the end of March she'll be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment