Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Last minute Prep

      A sentimental type of posting this time, partly due to the severe lack of sleep I had today.  It's been wild the last two days at work, I'll try to steer as far away from that fiasco as I can.  Got hoem for 2.5 hours of sleep just to get up, Get Ayden to the groomers, get a new pin for the truck door since that had fallen out, breakfast at Burger King with mom and then home with the rabbit feed.  Got Bailey and the bunnies fed, came in for a quick little bowl of soup and then off to pick up Ayden.  Took Ayden with me to Winchester Feed, stopped by Walmart then finally came home and put Bailey's sweet feed up in the barn.  I've got a few last minute changes to do before tomorrow night when I leave for Aunt Lisa's.  More of packing my meds is the pain in the arse. Certain ones I have to keep out.  If I miss the HBP med I'm not as worried but the Levothyroxine I can't skip.  
     Work has been terrible and it's just setting up to get worse and worse as it goes.  I've actually been putting a lot of thought into cashing out my 401K and using that to cover my bills while I go back to school again for Vet Tech.  It's a lot to think about, a seriously heavy thought has still to go into this.  I have a long drive to think about it again and just keep mulling over it.  10 hours from Grandma's to Aunt Anne's and then a 6 hour drive back to Aunt Lisa's on Monday to think it through some more.  On the plus side upon returning to work I go back to the Sauce room.  WAY earlier hours and better hours. 
     Well I need some serious sleep and my travels will be updated upon my return Monday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment