Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lovely end to a week off

     I had a WONDERFUL day other than Jess being with me.  I could have easily have spent the whole afternoon up with my princess but Jess was with me, she was getting hungry and like me, she had to pee.  I knew I had a few stops to make on the way home as well but I *HAD* to try out the new saddle pad and go for a ride before going back to work.  I'm hoping to get back over on Sunday but it's not a guarantee for me.  I do have rabbit cages to clean and get these rabbits all organized and set back up the way I want them.







     At that point I was letting her get done easy and I asked Jess if she wanted to sit on her.  She got up there, it was hard for her to do since Heidi's so tall, Jess is far farther out of shape than I am and Heidi was ready to go!

     Then I swung by Aunt Lisa's real quick to see if maybe by chance she had gotten home so I could go chat with her for a little bit(even though Jess was with me).  Not seeing both white pickups at the top of the hill I knew she wasn't home, but I took the truck up just in case I was missing the other white truck.  My truck made it, it wasn't happy but it did make it.
     I stopped by CVS for the prescription of antibiotics that I got for the root canal, then we swung by Tractor Supply and looked at dog foods for Ayden.  Made the desire for my own dog even stronger.  Anyway, got home in time to yell to Bailey and get her fed.



No comments:

Post a Comment