Sunday, March 23, 2014

Feeling good!


     I had Heidi out today and despite the bitter cold wind, we did some good riding again today.  My big girl continues to impress me and make me happy.  She's learning to hold a trot better, now to just continue to push and build the stamina.  Kayleigh (Lucky's mom)  has been out and looking for beginner students, and she's going to use Mary- one of the farm horses, to give lessons.  At first I'm going to take lessons on Mary as Heidi gets worked on, then take lessons on Heidi after that, and hopefully, talk to Lisa and Kayleigh and get them together to do lessons together.  I think doing a small group lesson would be awesome!  I can't wait.  So much going on in my head, so little type time.  


     Another thing that has come up is I'll be making a trip to Florida soon.  Not sure exactly when, but I have to go to Florida to help move my grandma up to Kentucky.  It'll mean taking some Personal leave and I'll do it.  My grandmother is worth way more than a couple of work days.  I'll figure out bills and what not, I'll even see if Allen could chip in something to help for a little while at least.  
     Plus while I'm in Florida I'll take Grandma's car up to see Dustin play.  I've been dying to see him play live, just hear his voice.  It's super late, took me a couple hours to get the internet back up and running so it's time for me to turn in and go to sleep.  I've got plenty to do as the week rolls into a split week.  Hopefully if everything rolls correctly, in one week I'll be in Florida.   

No comments:

Post a Comment