Friday, March 7, 2014

Short ramble

      I know I need the hours, I'm starting to fall behind on my bills, plus board for March is DUE now and I don't have it.  I have 12 hours for Tuesday, and I got 6 tonight, and that's been all, all week.  We got done REALLY early tonight and I'll be in training tomorrow in the Sauce room.  I got my sauce room job bid.  Out of all the people that bid on the job, I had the highest seniority PLUS I was the only one with zero attendance occurrences.  I start some cross training tomorrow!  
     I had a wonderful chat with Rachel the other night.  It was awesome.  I haven't talked to her in a while, Kylie neither though.  What the bunch of us are doing(Cin, Rae and myself) by cutting back our rabbit herds it just setting ourselves up to get out of them.  I've cleared quite a few of my cages out and it's quite nice, a very nice feeling at least.  I'll be keeping my show winners and a few juniors.  I'll continue to show a small number of rabbits.  Tomorrow will be interesting to start shifting rabbits around so I can take stock of what I have and what's left!  
     Still no nibbles on Bailey.  I didn't think I'd have any, I think she's destined to stay with me.  As much as I don't really care for gaited horses, she's a blind black pony to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment