Monday, June 30, 2014

What a day!

     I've had a whirlwind day!  No wonder I'm wore all out.  But the front porch has been started.  Tomorrow morning I'm getting up early to go help load up a sheep, this time I'm going to visit Heidi and hopefully tack her up and get out for a little bit of a ride afterwards.  
     I was everywhere today.  Except at the barn!  I'm glad a lot of these things are done, makes the rest of the week off seem like I don't have much to do.  I'm waiting to hear back from Michael to trim Drifter.  She really needs it.  Then Wednesday if my paycheck looks like it'll be enough to cover the vet coming out I'll set the vet up to come out Monday and do Drifter's stuff.  Have to get them all set up so Heidi can come home to her here.  The two chunkies can share that pasture and they'll be fine.  It'll mean going back to having to buy grain so Heidi can have her supplements.  But thankfully she doesn't need much to get her meds down. Eventually I do plan to have them do some bloodwork and check into everything we can for her itchiness.  
     Thinking of Heidi, tomorrow while I'm out I have to pull the number off my cell phone message so I can call her back tomorrow evening. Well I'm so tired, going to sleep early.    

No comments:

Post a Comment