Friday, June 27, 2014

Not perfect

     I didn't get to see Heidi at all these last two days.  I did get the truck filled back up on the gas and that was killer for round two.  Hopefully this tank will last the full week.  I fully intend to go over to Heidi several days.  I did go ahead and ask Allen if he could cover my June board and half of July, I'll get the other half myself the weeks following to the end of the month.  Then with Uncle Jim and Dad's help I'll borrow truck and trailer and bring her home.  That gives me a couple weeks to get Drifter vetted out so I know she's clear before I bring Heidi home to her.  Hopefully that can help to save some money.  I just simply can't afford to keep her on full board.  
     I am going to go check out that other barn.  I have to call them back tomorrow or Sunday, let them know that I am in deed still interested.  Maybe I can move her there instead of home.  It might be out of Michael's travel range but I'd much rather have her closer to home so I can afford to go see her.  If so I'll list Drifter for sale.  
     I'm very strongly thinking of switching to riding trails.  I'll need to save up for a western or an Aussie saddle for Heidi first. That'll be a few months down the road!  
     Sunday I'm intending to take Dad's bike out for a ride, see how far I can push and still get home before Allen gets here and really whoops my butt.  I need to start getting this weight off.  I'm still holding at 275 give or take a pound.  I wanted to be down to 240 by the time I was 30.  Time to start making it actually happen!
     Well hopefully tonight I can get a decent night's sleep, then a hellish night on Line 8 Sauce then 8 days off!  So excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment