Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mental points

     I'm ready to a 'mid-life' crisis right about now.  It IS Nestle messing with my sinus' and I can't keep fighting them.  It seems no matter what I do I can't keep them under control.  The best was when I was running both Clariton and Zyrtec every day.  I can't keep that up for too long, makes me too drowsy.  So I'm still hunting and searching for a 1st shift packing job at Nestle while I also look outside the company to a completely different job in order to make things happen.
     After riding Drifter the other day it made me think more and more about Tessa.  The two are the same basic size and I actually kind of think that Drifter's not pregnant, she could be I don't know much about how they'd start dropping milk but her teats are still high and dry.  I'm going to look at grazing muzzles this weekend and maybe pick one up for her.  It'll still be a week or two before I pull Joe out to do shots and everything else on her so I might hold off until then.  First I have to get June board paid for Heidi.  I also think I may have to swing by Aunt Lisa's and pick up my hoof nippers, at least get some of her feet trimmed back.  some thin leather gloves for using the rasp and get them feet trimmed back.  She's got a VERY visible and physical mark in her hooves from the starvation point to when she wasn't being starved.  She's got a lot of good hoof growth in the meantime.  At least this will get me going back to trimming, I can practice and work on Drifter.

     Everything's been just a mental jumbled mess.  I keep telling myself, just dedicate some time to thinking about things and eventually it'll all work itself out.  Yes it will, I just need the time to mentally rummage through these things.  Would I like to have multiple horses?  Yes.  Do I want to continue with the rabbits and keep my show/breeding herd?  Maybe.  I don't know.  Some times yes, sometimes not.  I want to keep some of them, but not that many.  Small herd just to mess with and enjoy for a little while without the stresses of showing.  Do I want to get a dog and try obedience/Rally/Agility?  Yes.  Hmm so many things to muse and mental through.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment