Saturday, June 21, 2014

Attitude

     Today has been great for my mind.  I was up at the barn for several hours.  Seriously relaxing.  Yeah, I got a little sunburnt but it was worth it.  I love my afternoon's up at the barn.  I did roll an ankle when I was walking Heidi out to her pasture.  Good thing she's big and steady.  I was able to fall over into her neck and grab onto her.  It rolled for no apparent reason.  I grabbed onto Heidi and hopped a few steps.  I figured my boot would hold until I could get home.  Stopped by and said 'hi' and hung out for a little while with Aunt Lisa, Uncle Jim, Grandma and the girls.  
     Then on the way home I finally stopped and picked up my pipes for my land bridge(which is on my other blog), dad had brought home the bag of sawdust already from work so we cleared the area some and got my bridge in.   now to get the Mulch that goes on top of everything else.  I asked dad to get one more bag of the saw dust and then hopefully Monday I'll get a load of mulch to put on top- if not it'll have to wait a week.  So I finally get done for the evening- Jess and Mom were at Walmart- and I went took a shower and then rubbed some more Deep Blue into the ankle and have it wrapped in an Ace Bandage in hopes I can get the swelling down so I can ride on Monday. 
     This weekend will be interesting very shortly.  The lack of money is a harder cramp.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a few things around home done and I want to get out for a good bike ride, something else to start exercising.  Monday I'll have a few pitstops to make on my way over to the barn.  I want to stop by a few banks and see about getting a loan something to help cover Heidi's board.  June still hasn't been paid and I have July right around the corner.  Hopefully with the loan I'll know out one bill plus get Heidi covered for a couple more months.  Then I'll spend most of the winter paying it off.  It should help to build my credit as well as cover Heidi and get one bill paid off.  I still have a few things that I'm buying along the way that I don't *need* but want- ie my doTerra.  But for me it's worth it in the long run.  
     Maybe tomorrow, assuming I can find my nippers somewhere here, I will start to work on Drifter's feet.  I might put her halter on and bareback around a little bit as well, something a little bit easier on my ankle.  If the ankle's not feeling better by Monday I'll have to go up to the clinic and have it checked out.  Trying to set myself up for a good weekend.   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment