Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Try again

     Well this couple of work days comes with plenty of trials.  Tuesday I was woken up by Jess making noise and letting me only get about 4.5 hours of sleep, then Shaw's actually showed up to put the AC unit in.  So tired as I was I still dragged into work.  Finally got home and went to bed only to be woken up by Ayden continually barking at the Shaw's guys that had come in to finish the wiring up.  I went out told him to be quiet, he sat quiet for a couple minutes then started barking again.  One quick swat shut him up but by that point there was no value to going back to sleep.  I wouldn't have gotten back to sleep fast enough to make it worth it.  So lack of sleep round two and I'm going back to work.  If it wasn't Nestle it wouldn't be so bad.  Tomorrow I'm getting up early to help my aunt move my grandma's big furniture into her new apartment- that doesn't bother me.  
     Only good thing that has come of this is, we have the central AC now.  Now my room is COLD.  I'll be able to cuddle up under my blanket and sleep solid plus, no more fans all over my room  trying to cool my room down.  
     I'm calling back the one loan place today when I get to work see what I can do for a short term loan, get Heidi caught back up and get one of my CC bills paid off.  Together, paid off, will be a smaller amount than what I am currently paying per month.  Well Heidi's was I just plum didn't have the money to pay June nor July when that one comes due.  I almost can't wait to bring Heidi home, I'd rather bring her home right now.  I don't have anyone to ride with there and I don't have anyone to ride with here so what's the big difference?  Nothing.  There's a solid Red dun paint mare free on Louisville Craigslist over in Shelbyville free to good home, if I can get Drifter sold(she's just too small for my comfort) then I could pick up this mare to keep Heidi company and have the two mares here at home.  Knowing how my luck goes that won't happen.  
     We shall see, I know the field can't handle three, we've tried that in the past.  Just needing someone to keep Heidi company is very hard to find with me being so choosy.  Makes me wish I could play and win the lotto and have some of that for a cushion and maybe even buy Bahloo to keep with Heidi, those two got along great.  
     Well it's off to work I go.  No where near as fun but so long as I stay quiet and keep moving, hopefully the night will go by faster, much faster.  I'll skip out a tad early tonight, I have to make a quick run over to Walmart or Kroger for some milk and then head for home.  Get the time and location of where to meet Aunt Lisa in the morning set the alarm and go to sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment