Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pony Day

     I moved the horses back to my field today so tomorrow and Wednesday morning dad can mow the other field down and then Friday or Saturday I can move them back, I wanted to give the field a few days to pull back ahead of the two horses.  I put their fly masks on as well to keep the flies out of their eyes, I'm still toying with which brand of fly sheet I want to get.  Costs are definitely different but the Kensington's will match the fly masks (Still working on which color I want for Phoenix- mint green or Ice blue)  and I love the fit of them, plus the colors.  Or get the ones from Schneider's that are fully white with colored trim . . .Hmmm so many choices! 
 He finally looks good, other than the fluff.  He's shedding off very strangely as usual.  he's got thick fluff under his belly which is now coming off in clumps but his shoulders and hindquarters and upper legs look really good! 

     I LOVE the Kensington fly mask.  The salesman at Rolex in the Horseloverz 'tent' said to keep the receipt if the oversized/warmblood didn't fit then I could return it for a draft size but he said to go with the bridle size- I'm glad I did!  It fits great and I adore the coloring!  Now let's see if she keeps it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment