Friday, April 12, 2013

Hopeful Improvements

     We've got some very hopeful improvements coming around.  I've got my local dealer for PenPals rabbit feed.  And the Rabbits are doing wonderful!  Colby should make his comeback to the show table in late May at the Frankfurt show.  But a little taste for what I've got making it's way to the show table in Frankfurt. 
     The little Leo & Rebecca daughter that I hung onto.  Leo's thrown some seriously nice babies. That's his only staying quality so far!  He needs time, so I'm trying to give him time to mature. 
     My little Tort girlies are also possibly heading towards the Frankfurt show!  I'll try to get some good pictures of them.  It's going to still be windy.
     I did manage to put a harness on Connie and take her with me to go get rabbit feed today.  She hasn't ever had to have a harness on so that was a difficult disaster. 
     So then I got home  and I took out the baby Hollands to play with since they're 3 weeks old, I started their training to sit up posed. 
The horses have half eaten their round bale and Phoenix is really looking good.  Now to find a GOOD dentist for him and get his teeth REALLY done.
     The ponies are shedding down VERY nicely.  The storms that came through on Thursday had them wearing their halters, which Phoenix took off but Heidi at least kept hers on for me.  I'm waiting for Monday and Tuesday to go out riding- BOTH days!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment