Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hobbies

     Why must all my hobbies be so hard to keep up with?  I thought about it today, and I do love my rabbits.  I keep thinking about them though and I REALLY need to get rid of them so I can continue to focus on Heidi and getting my puppy.  The rabbits are a real hindrance to being able to do things.  Heidi can be moved back to a boarding barn, puppy can come to my apartment with me, but the rabbits- not so much.  What on earth do I do with them?  I know there's a few that I don't want to get rid of- ie Natalie, Connie, Raven and Iria.  I just got the two new bucks and I already have Archie.  Archie's just such a nice buck I don't want to get rid of him.  The two new boys are also very nice boys too.  I knew I should have only gotten one of those boys.  Now to think of a couple new names for these boys.  The gray buck I had intended to call Zachary, but now the steel buck needs a name.  I've also got one of Iria's I fully intend to keep and possibly one of Fiona's if it comes out nicer than it's momma.  I think Hermione's going to end up going to a pet home.  She's way off in type.  Well technically so isn't her mother.  I shouldn't have ever bred her mother being so long and low in body.  But that's what I had.  I should have done a few Chin carrier litters first.  
     Well my new saddle came in today.  Two days earlier than expected.  Now I have to order a girth for it.  *shakes head* oh well, it feels a bit too wide for her back but I know the flocking will mold more to her as it's broke in.  Hate to think too wide, she's really super wide on her own!  Why oh why can't something fit like it's supposed to from the start?  I think I can take the western stirrups off and put the english ones on it, which will work better for me in the long run.  
     Anyway, I know it's barely 11:30 but I'm exhausted.  With too much to think on.  Plus a cash under the table job for me to do Monday- Friday, walking and working with a dalmatian puppy in Winchester.  Not a bad thing really.  Sleep time for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment