Friday, August 15, 2014

Continue

     Everything so far has been going as planned.  Got my first paycheck and Yes, I did take a pay cut.  The pay cut was worth it though.  Every little bit of it. I have more time with Heidi and I have more time to keep going over mental things.  I'm pushing to keep fewer rabbits.  10 or less INCLUDING Speedle now.  Marcie still is on the cut list.  I'm keeping Connie, Marcie, Iria, Fiona's son, Zachary, Tobias, Hermione, and Raven for Dutch.  Speedle makes number 9.  Leaves me open to a future baby if I happen to find one. Archie made the cut this time only due to fur type.  He has very cottony fur not nice slick dutch fur.  
     I was talking to Aunt Lisa and she mentioned being able to possibly keep them there.  I've still yet to find a studio apartment.  It'll probably mean leaving the dog off for several more years and settling Heidi back in at Tamarack on pasture board.  I have still yet to talk to Perry about moving the rabbits there too.  I'm going to go through all my rabbit stuff this Sunday or maybe tomorrow afternoon so I can start getting that stuff listed for sale.  I'm going to move everyone to 32 oz water bottles and self feeders.
    That'll keep everything I need local to Winchester.  I seriously need to buy a small car to keep running back and forth.  It's getting to me on the gas to keep going back and forth.  Once I cut some of the other random expenses out then I'll be safer, especially if I can train and move up.  Only thing that will potentially mess up is my Doctors.  I don't think St Claire's goes that far west, not much past Owingsville.
    Well I did upgrade to my smart phone, now to fully drop mom and dad's phone's off my plan and get mine to a straight $60 a month.  For a smart phone that isn't bad.  I don't use it heavily as a smart phone just yet anyway.  
     Time for some sleep.  Half day at work tomorrow.  Get to say goodbye to Mikey since he's going back to school after tomorrow.  It'll be okay.  I'll miss him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment