Thursday, August 7, 2014

Living

     Wow what a realization that I made today while I was working around the barn.  I pulled a few more rabbits down, posed then, then felt them all over to make sure they weren't going to be good enough to make another round of cuts.  This time Hermione, Emily and Marcie got the cut.  Marcie is to a pet home, Emily and Hermione to brood homes.  I got them listed on my webpage already.  Got that finished up tonight.  
     I did finally find the pre-paid cell phone for mom.  $40 later she has her phone ready for prepaid, dad's will switch on it's own so that leaves mine and I might keep my contract and upgrade to a smart phone finally.  Not completely sure yet if I want to upgrade.  I'll keep it in mind.  
     I'm really loving my job right now it's been really good and a good learning experience for me.  I love having my evenings to work with Heidi and work on the bunnies, plus relax and watch TV too.  I'm tired. and I've got one and a half days left to work this week.  Doesn't feel like a week has gone by yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment