Sunday, August 24, 2014

Journey

     I haven't had a good relaxed day like this in a seriously long time.  This weekend has been awesome.  Saturday I stopped up at Tamarack on my way home, to visit with Sandy.  I got to see the Arena completed and it looks fantastic!   I'm hoping to find a studio apartment and be able to get into that and get Heidi back to Tamarack for the winter.  It will mean asking Lisa to put the last remaining rabbits at her place and I'll be out to check them at least every other night.  I only plan to keep about 8 or 9 rabbits.  
     Sunday wasn't bad today either.  I had an hour at the clinic taking care of the cats that were there, a grand total of 7, did a little bit of laundry and cleaned up the floor in the hallway as there was dog hair everywhere.  Rex's truck was still there as well, I think he had a late night call last night.  Either way I was quiet, got my stuff done and got out of there.  I brought Grandma back home with me.   Then I got up on Heidi after breakfast.  It was a really nice ride the yard was still super squishy.  I had sweat rolling down my forehead and the huge horse flies were trying to bit the crap out of Heidi so I got down and let her loose again.  Hopefully the weather will break again.
     I have one full day of work tomorrow then another day off.  I'm going to try to get out every night to bike ride.  Even if it's just a mile or so up the road so long as it's not raining.  The more I do it the farther I can push it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment