Thursday, May 29, 2014

Myself Day

     Today was a 'Me Day' type of day.  I had no straight out plans for today and I was aiming to see where everything fell.  Still a few more things I want to do but I may have to do them in the morning.  I didn't realize it was already midnight.  I'm doing my best to cool off.  I'm sitting here in bed sweating.  I'm calling Shaw's myself tomorrow to get them on the ball to get the AC installed.  
     I meandered my way over to my aunts to say 'hey' and see how they were all doing with this wonderful, disgusting heat.  Give some lovins to the girls and get some prices on the doTerra so I could get some more of that ordered.  I have Breathe, Lavender and Frankincense coming in plus some Deep Blue rub and hopefully that can all help me get back in control of everything.  I know with the steroids that I'm taking that I'm retaining water badly so I'm starting some extra lemon into my water to help push the water out of my system and de-tox.  I'm still reading the doTerra book and taking notes where I can.   
     Tomorrow I'm going to hopefully meet up with a guy to buy Allens truck, one more round of hopeful buyers and this time I HOPE it does go, I've been so frustrated.  It just amazes me how many times I've had to explain that it doesn't cost any more to register it with NY title and plates than it would a KY one.  It'll cost them more the second time around when registration comes due again because then it'll be at 'value of the truck' which is closer to $1500.  It'll be rougher then, but I told this guy this.  Well it's after midnight, I need some sleep.  I'm hot, tired and sweating badly!  Turn up the fan and go to sleep it is!  Hopefully tomorrow night will be a much improved update.  

No comments:

Post a Comment