Thursday, May 8, 2014

Crazy Loves


     Well I saw Heidi a little bit today.  It was again hot and disgusting outside so I went about today, like yesterday and did some clean up of Perry's horses.  Yesterday we did a few of them, then today we did another large chunk.  Yesterday I fell in love with Irish Boots, aka Bootsie.   He was such a goofy gelding.  I miss having a gelding around.  I made myself a promise to play with him some more.       Today was the suicidal mission and I attempted Tru before going down to play with Heidi.  
I thought I was in love with Bootsie yesterday, nothing compares to Tru.  She's a wonderful little mare.  She'll be fun to continue to work with.  I'll only work with her on nicer days and I'll see what I can do to make her more tolerable to deal with.  That'll be the QH I mess with that means I won't have to deal with paying board, farrier or vet on another horse.  As much as I did love the idea of bringing Drifter here and working on her.  Then I have to deal with finding a decent farrier out here.  I'm still waiting for Bailey to be picked up first.  I spend so much time over there and Heidi can use some breaks over the summer as the days heat up.  She's not as happy with the heat.  


     Heidi's just settling in, down in the lower barn.  She's fine out with the gray bunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment