Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pony Girls

     Today was a good relaxation day.  I first went out into the top field to see how Bootsie looked and the others.  Truly came right up to me.  I put the halter on her, just in case.  I know how she squealed and kicked the last time, and I brushed her body this time.  No kicking and squealing she even lipped me a few times and let me kiss her nose, and I even got my arms around her neck for a hug.  She's just such a good little mare.  She's going to be interesting to keep working with.  I'll hate it when Perry does sell her.  I hate putting work into something that will be sold and I know it. 



     Today was still awfully hot, again not a day I was going to ride.  I just let Heidi chill out and went out into the pasture with Tru.   Next weekend will be cool enough I want to start working with Spencer.  Sandy would like me to teach him to work on a lunge line.  So I'm going to start that.  I want to start working with Tru a little bit more and I've also got to get a ride in on Heidi and see how she's going to do after having 2 weeks off.   Big girl still stands for her grooming.




No comments:

Post a Comment