Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stressing out~ Again

     I hate at times that I just can't seem to mentally take it all.  I had hoped by now, 4 days into the meds, that I would be mostly back to where I should have been with my sinus'.  But I'm not.  I cut the prednisone in half and take half in the morning, half at supper and I see a huge difference in energy levels.  I'll run hard with energy then crash out, literally. Yesterday I slept through a 40 minute meeting at work.  I caught the first 5 minutes then the last 5 minutes.  Thankfully I didn't snore!  Then I was fine all the rest of the night.  Came home, couldn't get to sleep until almost 2:30, then drag awake at 9 am and I feel like crap.  
     I did however, go back onto the Slim 'N Sassy more so at Aunt Lisa and Aunt Cathryn's urging.  This time Armed with some DigestZen in my lunch pail-have to hid them in there under my lunch since we're not supposed to have glass anything at work- I went back and started taking them.  Of coarse when the throat started to burn, like an acid reflux, I couldn't get off the floor I just worked through it and drank plenty of water. It seemed to work really well this time.  
     The worrisome part is always monetary issues, or so it seems.  Jess still hasn't gotten another job, and in turn she should pick up working here, I don't care doing what but Dad nor I should have to come home to dirty dishes on the counter or in the sink, baskets of laundry or anything like that.  Plus Ayden still needs to be taken care of, someone's going to have to pay for that.  If she doesn't get a job soon, then she's going to have to rehome him.  I hate to say it but right now I will not take care of his medical, he needs way more than I want to put into him.  She let him get fat so now his joints are going bad, he's got an excessive drooling issue and he's gotten so clingy because she always has him stuck up her butt.  It's not something I'm willing to deal with right now.  
     Allen's truck hasn't sold, I'm tempted to drop the price to $900, cash, as is, come pick up, type of deal.  I'm going to see what I can do, see if I can get any nibbles anywhere one last time and then I'm done.  The plates are getting mailed back tomorrow so someone has to pick it up as it has no plates on it. It's put a bit of a cramp on my paychecks keeping up with Heidi's board.  Perry doesn't mind, I know he doesn't.  I just hate thinking about it.  
     One more touch on, I bathed Heidi the other day, I was too hot to put on my riding pants plus waiting for a guy to see the truck that turned into a no-show, so I was in shorts, and I found her sores under her belly, so the Safe Choice isn't working either, she's getting itchy-again!  I need to ask Molly if she'd just write me a prescription for the Anti-Hist and if she won't, then I'll ask Bath Co to do it.  I can't have her itchy, cause that means she'll be off for the summer, no riding until it's gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment