Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lovely Ladies

     Today was the last 5 day weekend I'll ever have without vacation time.  I go to the 7 day schedule starting next week but this coming holiday weekend, I only work 3 days this week.  It's going to be an interesting new thing to go through.  I'm still waiting and searching for a new job.  
     I finished all my revamps for the barn that I'm going to.  I may still get rid of a few more rabbits but I want to wait and see where I go from here.  I'd still want to keep a few of them, but at this point I'm ready to get rid of some more of them.  I have to be more selective.  I want to wait and see if Penelope comes down and see where I need to go from here.  I'm still contemplating a few of my other does, like Connie.  I've brought her so far and it makes me cringe getting rid of her.  But if I cut down to 6 does, 3 bucks total- other than it would be completely insanely crazy, I don't know what 6 I'd keep.  Natalie, Raven, Penelope or Iria, Hermione or Connie and a tort doe from Carla probably?  I don't know for sure.  The 3 bucks would be Speedle, a Gray buck and a chin buck.  I'd add a blue or tort after Speedle passes away.  I don't know anything for sure right now.  
     I got up and enjoyed a peaceful few hours with Heidi this afternoon.  We played 'peek-a-boo' around one of the trees that line the driveway.  




       Then after Heidi got her feet done, oh how I LOVE Micheal's trim work, I went up to the top to check on Tru's nose.  The sunburn on it is really bad so I've been doing what I can to soften it up with Aloe and heal the nose more.  She's still such a good girl.  




     There will be three days until I can see my girls again.  I can't wait to see them again, maybe this weekend I can get Heidi a bath and get a good workout on Tru AND Spencer.  I feel like I've been neglecting Spencer.  
     Tru and Heidi have been the best two friends I could have asked for, in animals.  Well maybe, who knows, I'll have a date next weekend.  Maybe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment