Saturday, May 24, 2014

First Steps


       Today was the day that Bailey went to her new home,  for the most part I'm VERY happy and VERY excited.  I knew I just didn't have the time to give her any attention, my pasture needs a good Lime coating to see if the grass can get growing.  I didn't get much grass to get growing this year and that was a LOT of Bailey's problem.  She needs a pasture to graze and finish filling in.   I also never really had that much time to actually give her either.  We didn't exactly trust each other but we didn't hate each other.  I didn't get up to see Heidi at all today.  Tomorrow night I'm hoping to go to the drive ins and watch some movies.  If not I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed but I probably will be. 
     I had a second bad week in a row, and most of it I can blame on a sinus infection.  I never did get a chance to talk to Eli so there's no date there for us.  Going to the movies would have been great!  Well I've still got a ways to go before I can mentally get comfortable with the idea of dating.  DJ and McCandless had me wound up something awful over the week and I think that's where I got all screwed up.  Second week in a row I got flustered at work a couple times and made stupid mistakes.  I'm eventually going to learn and stop doing that.  I think the not feeling good part had a hand in it.  Hopefully by the time I go back on Tuesday I'll be a lot more clear in the head and ready to get things right.  I can't stand to keep making the same mistakes over and over.   
     While I was sitting in the Doctor's office this morning, I don't know what had happened with the little toddler but he was screaming and crying, I had seen him in the waiting room and he had been all smiles and giggling.  I just wanted to cuddle him and kiss him and make him happy again.  He settled down right before he left(which was about 10 minutes before I got out).  Children are so adorable.  Maybe one day I can have kids of my own.  
      On a quick short note, I've chosen to not add any other blues to my barn.  I'll be picking up a pair of blues from Clayton and if the buck comes out decent I'll keep him, if not I won't.  I'll be keeping Marcie anyway, as she's a steel carrier.  I want to add either another Chin doe or another Gray doe.  I'm leaning on keeping Connie's steel doe baby as well for the meantime.  I want to see how it's type comes out. Cutting the blues and torts are the first steps to cutting back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment