Monday, May 19, 2014

Keeping on, keeping on!

     I got a TON of things done today.  I felt bad not getting over to Heidi a bit more this weekend than I did.  I had intended to get over there more.  3 out of 5 days isn't bad.  Tomorrow will be a pedicure kinda day.  Heidi needs her feet done.  I got a lot of the rabbits claws done today too.  A few of them left, and I'm still paring them down and getting rid of them.  I think I'm going to sell out of blue, except Marcie and torts except the new baby that's a Sassy Mou baby.  I'll have mainly steels, a few chins, a couple grays and then the single blue and tort pair.  I've contemplated a fair bit on selling Connie.  It wouldn't be an easy sell but Natalie's still a far superior doe.  Better producer and holds a better body type.  
     I got plenty done today, I'm glad.  Got my teeth cleaned and got some stuff picked up at Lowes a few things at Walmart and then home.  I got my boards measured and cut for my new wood legs to my rabbit cages and then got all teh garbage cleaned out of the barn, cleaned out the truck and then my bathroom and bedroom.  I even had picked up one of those Swiffer 360 dusters and it got all the cobwebs out of my bedroom, then I used it to pull all the dust off my Breyers as well.  They all look really good. 
     Well my hair has been cut, albiet a bit shorter than I'd like, eyebrows done, and now my teeth back in shape.  I really wanted to look my best to at least try out the dating world again.  I haven't lost any weight and now I'm down to 3 months to lose 30 pounds to keep with the 30 by 30 challenge that Anita started.  I can't wait to lose weight, I've fully decided that the doTerra weight loss wasn't working, I didn't take anywhere near enough to help by the bottle's recommendation but the acid reflux and heartburn wasn't worth it!  I'm still working with the Tri-Ease for allergy.  I still take Clariton and if the Clariton quits working I'll step back up to Zyrtec.  I'd rather get off the OTC allergy stuff but the doTerra doesn't take care of it completely.  
     I think I might just cut some more rabbits back and still move forward with the plans for a dog instead.  Someone has them listed on CL.  They said they had red Merle's for $175.  Now the question is are they AKC, ASDR and are any of the red Merle's female?  I want it registered so I can show it as a younger puppy and go for Rally and agility.  Pictures I've either saved or taken of Red Merle's.  Oh how I LOVE that color.  





No comments:

Post a Comment