Sunday, December 1, 2013

Striding forward!

     I failed twice to get the camera recording so there's nothing there to see us in action, I shall retry tomorrow after Michael gets done trimming her feet.  Hopefully my brain will/can function that early in the morning!  He says he'll be there about 10:30, so I have to be there about 10-10:15 to pull her out of the pasture and get her legs hosed clean.  That should be fun!  after she gets trimmed up I'll tack her up and put a few of the crossrails in the arena and we'll try some riding around this time.  Hopefully with the added crossrails it'll interest her a lot more.  Plus I know how to make the video recording work this time on the camera so that should be a LOT better!  I should get some video tomorrow. 
     I was happy, she had her ears back, she was listening again and I was just a lot happier with our progress today.  She was just wonderful.  I wish I had gotten it on video.  Just such a good girl.  Listening.  It's a shame I can't get anyone to go with me but sometimes I just love being me and her out there.  Well we shall see tomorrow how it goes again.  Michael will be there at 10:30 to trim her feet, then I'll go for a short ride before heading home to take care of the bunnies. Plus I HAVE to remember to bring the pumpkin by for Aunt Lisa(I've only forgotten twice now!) and pick up the remote for the tv as well.  Heads down and eyes closed, it's sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment