Sunday, April 27, 2014

Solid Working

     Today was a REALLY good day.  I sold a LARGE chunk of my rabbits.  It'll pay for the next month to two months of rabbit feed.  Arnett has the 4 bags for me already.  I plan to go pick it up Tuesday when I'm in town getting a front wheel alignment.  Thankfully I can't wait until everything is completely settled.  The sooner the better.  I'm going to give it a few more days to see if I can get some nibbles on my torts.  If not I can always put them in the freezer!  I'm ready for this.  I'm really seriously ready.  Less rabbits, less rabbits is good.  Must have less rabbits.  
     I'm hoping to go up and see Heidi tomorrow.  I have to take the car to go see her and it'll mean probably getting wet.  I doubt Perry's switched her up to full board yet.  Hopefully soon.  Things have been good, I'm still physically tired.  But I'm still working on getting a LOT of things done in VERY short order.  I still meant to get on Drifter this weekend see what she's going to do.  I think she'd make a cute trail pony and if she's got spunk and speed a neat little barrel pony.  
     I've had LOTS of thoughts of switching Heidi to Western.  A lot of the reason would have to be directed at the fact that she's not been riding well for me because of my lack of time.  Going back to 12 hour shifts won't help in anyway shape or form and despite the loan off my 401K I'm still hoping to get out of Nestle.  I'll be sending my resume to a few other Vet's offices.  Though they're smaller offices than a place like Rood and Riddle or Hagyard, they may be more willing to take a chance on someone.  
     My teeth are almost all done now as well.  Once they're done I won't have an issue in the world leaving Nestle.  I'm thinking of trimming a few more bunnies just to make wiggle room.  Sinus' are good and clear so far and I'm feeling pretty good.  I started the Slim N Sassy today, let's see what happens. 
     Anyway, another short post because I'm tired.  it's well after 12 and time for some sleep!  Set up the diffuser and off to sleep I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment