Thursday, April 3, 2014

Loving life!


     I love some of my new work schedule and other than some pretty strong smelling seasonings it's been awesome.  I love not being cold all the time, it's nice and snuggly warm over in the Sauce room.  The idea of still working for that company that doesn't give a rats behind  about their employees.  I'll take what I can while I can.  The good parts are still some of the people I work with, we can have fun and it's nothing hard to do.  Yes the part that's hard is the physical labor but it's nothing I can't do.  I'm a tough, strong girl.  
     I haven't really done much of anything with Heidi at all lately and part of it's just been I've been so busy.  Last weekend out with Aunt Lisa and Grandma, then this Saturday is a Rabbit show.  I had a fleeting thought about getting rid of the horses and keeping the rabbits since I don't need that kind of space for them as I do the horses.  But I could never get rid of Heidi.  Bailey I probably could but never Heidi.  
     Rabbit show this Saturday, I'm hoping that I can work hard enough to be able to get one more day off for one more spring show this year and hopefully I'll get all the ones sold that I want to get sold, keeps my numbers way down and gives me the wiggle room to start rebuilding my cages and getting the wire spray painted to slow down the rusting.  I'm working my way down in my rabbit numbers, I can't wait!  It'll be fun and this time I won't be so wore out!  Natalie and Connie will both be getting Granded- Natalie and Della will be getting registered.  It'll be a fun and exciting day.  I'll get to see Catherine, her mom and her boys plus just relax and have some friendly competition!
     I'm still in awe of the fact that Aunt Lisa and I DID manage to get all of Grandma's apartment packed up and moved.  I know I kept myself positive the whole time doing it- at least outwardly.  Inwardly I had my own personal doubts.  But we did it.  The two of us actually did it.  We are two tough cookies and we CAN do whatever we put our minds to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment