Thursday, April 24, 2014

Work weekend, fun ahead!

     Finally my 5-day weekend.  I finished the last of my 10 hour shifts tonight.  As of next Monday we'll all be on 12 hour shifts again.  At least now I'm on better hours, 12:30 pm to 12:45 am.  Work hasn't been completely insane. Well Tuesday with the staple incident was a bit beyond crazy.  
     Friday starts out with a bang, getting another set of cavities done, then I'm going to meet up with Lisa and go down for the afternoon watching the dressage at Rolex.  I want to at least get in through the Jeffer's tent and see if I can find a cheaper pair of half chaps that are a bit smaller than my current ones.  I don't have much money to spend as I expected our bonus to be bigger than the one we got.  Hopefully, since I'll miss stadium jumping on Sunday, I'll be alright money wise to spend some at Rolex.  
      Saturday is a Heidi day as well.  Friday evening when we get home from Rolex I'll swing out there to her and Saturday.  Sunday I'll be home cleaning rabbits cages and waiting on the people coming to look at Bailey!  Hopefully Bailey will have a new home this weekend.  It'll give me the money to put gas in my truck and pick up my rabbit feed for the next month.  Still leaves Heidi up in the air though.  Despite needing the new half chaps, those I'll only get if I can get them for under $40.  Then I need to get a month of full board to get her out of the sun.  I'm going to see if I can borrow the board for May from Allen and pay him back in July when he's here.  I'll be bringing her home end of May I'm fairly sure and set with it. I've got a big chunk of my pasture seeded and hopefully I can get the other bag of seed to do the rest of the pasture Monday morning as well.  I'm crossing my fingers that everything works out.  Once the rabbit feed is set for May then I'll not worry as much anymore about it.  Still fighting to get their numbers down.  Hopefully I can get another chunk of them sold soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment