Monday, August 19, 2013

SUPER Happy!!!

     Sunday wasn't that big a deal, I went ahead and found Phoenix's registration.  I learned a lot more about freeze marks and even shaved his neck to read his.  I learned that his real birthday is 3/1/1983!  He's already 30 years old!  I got a copy of his 4 generation pedigree and Impressive is actually farther behind him than I thought! 
     But today~ I rode Miss Heidi again today!



Not bad looking for 30 years old!


     And for the first time we trotted more than just a couple of steps.  I pulled her back because it was too hot to keep moving.  I think the riser pad made a world of difference!  We'll keep with the riser pad and see if we keep moving forward like we have.  I've been SUPER DUPER happy and giddy all afternoon since then.  I was able to go with dad and get the car dropped off to have the back brakes done tomorrow.  I'm hoping to get my lovely lady a bath tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment