Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Days

     It's been a happy few days being home.  I've been doing plenty of thinking.  I've done a lot of things and since I couldn't find any draft stuff in New York, I'll be saving up to order some things.  It's August already so it's time to line up Heidi's shots, teeth and Coggin's to be done so in another month and a half to two months I can move Heidi to boarding. 
     I finally was able to get pictures of the canine's that Heidi has.

    Instead of riding today I ended up just taking some pictures of Heidi and Phoenix while their water tub was filling. 





     It made for a wonderful, peaceful relaxing afternoon after James' house warming party.  I kept thinking more and more about it and I realized that Heidi needs the work.  I really need to start lunging and riding her.  Time to get a good mental focus on her.  First step is to get all the gates foam sealed so I don't have to deal with any more stupid wasps building their nests in the gates
     I've finally gotten my tort babies that I wanted.  This is my little buck to replace his daddy, Colby Jr, this is Dylan  
 And this is Dylan's sister Shelly.
 These little torts are from Hope's litter.  I'm not quite sure what I want to make of them just yet.  The two does look nice but the buck will be a seller buck, I much prefer Dylan.
 
 

     So for the meantime my rabbits are finally going where I want them.  I have 3 does bred right now, one tort litter, one blue litter and one chinchilla litter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment